Independent Study

English 399 is a full credit course. The course cannot be substituted for any Creative Writing Major or Minor requirements.  It cannot be taken P/N.

Students who want to take an independent study with a creative writing professor should submit a proposal to both the Director of Creative Writing and the Director of Undergraduate Studies.   When the proposal is approved, a permission number for English 399 can be obtained from the English Major in Writing Program Assistant.  

Upcoming Event

English Department Lecture: Todd Carmody
January 29, 201512:30 PM - 2:00 PM

August 16, 2010