Pre-Graduate & First-Year Funding
- Three-year stipend of $20,000 per year. The awards will be made to individuals who, in the judgment of the review panels, have demonstrated superior academic achievement, are committed to a career in teaching and research at the college or university level, show promise of future achievement as scholars and teachers, and are well prepared to use diversity as a resource for enriching the education of all students.
- Expenses paid to attend at least one Conference of Ford Fellows
- Access to Ford Fellow Liaisons, a network of former Ford Fellows who have volunteered to provide mentoring and support to current fellows.
- Early-November application submission deadline
- Only citizens of the United States or native residents of a possession of the United States are eligible. U.S. permanent residents who are citizens of another country will not be considered.
- Multi-year award, with a promise of one extra year of post-Javits funding from the Graduate School
- Fall application deadline, usually around early October
Crossing Borders - Spring 2013 International Guest Speaker Series
May 28, 2013 • 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM