- Statewide competition for 12-months of funding, renewable for up to four years
- Mid-February deadline for submission to the Graduate School
- Three-year stipend of $20,000 per year. The awards will be made to individuals who, in the judgment of the review panels, have demonstrated superior academic achievement, are committed to a career in teaching and research at the college or university level, show promise of future achievement as scholars and teachers, and are well prepared to use diversity as a resource for enriching the education of all students.
- Expenses paid to attend at least one Conference of Ford Fellows
- Access to Ford Fellow Liaisons, a network of former Ford Fellows who have volunteered to provide mentoring and support to current fellows.
- Early-November application submission deadline
- Only citizens of the United States or native residents of a possession of the United States are eligible. U.S. permanent residents who are citizens of another country will not be considered.
Partial-year Fellowships & Grants
- Summer research in England
- Mid-January application submission deadline
- One-time award, intended for short-term research
- Maximum award of $3000
- Three submission deadlines each year: October, January, and April
- Intended to help defray the expense of out-of-state summer language study
- Maximum award of $2000
- Early March deadline for submission to the Graduate School
- Offered to students formally enrolled in a graduate program of study, who have completed at least one semester, and not yet been advanced to candidacy
- Applicants must submit a proposal for research in a discipline, which is pursued at the Smithsonian.
- Mid January application submission deadline
- The term of the award is 10 weeks, and the stipend is $6,000.
Francesca Tataranni: Il fascino ambizioso di Poppea Sabina
May 22, 2013 • 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM